Friday, August 13, 2010

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT BALLS!!!

This is fucking AMAZING to me. I think I might be the only person in the world to say this.

Anyways I was just outside getting baked in the backyard(for some reason?) and I see something moving in the distance about 50 feet away from me. It was small, round, shiny, and kinda freaked me out for a second. Then I noticed it's a fucking armadillo. I was intrigued so I decided to sneak up on it while I was smoking a blunt and see what would happen. He stared at me for a while then ran off when I tried to throw a stick at it. I don't blame him. Dick move on my part. Well, he wasn't too fast so I began to chase him until he ended up under my house! So I just sat down and carried on by the back door which also happened to be by the hole he crawled into. While I was chiefing I blew some smoke in the hole thinkin "haha, he's gettin high". Then he COMES OUT, sniffs the air, slowly makes it beside me and just chills there for a couple of minutes. He didn't freak out or anything. It was fucking awesome. I blew him a few shotguns and he resided back under the house and didn't come out.

You're Welcome Mr. Armadillo

i named him terry

No comments:

Post a Comment