Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cellphone Assholes

Have you ever been at work and a customer puts you on hold so they can answer their phone and worse than that, talk as loud as possible so everyone can see that they are CURRENTLY ON A CELLULAR PHONE!!!? "I HAVE TO SHOW EVERYONE THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS PORTABLE COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE!!! I AM THE FUTURE!!!" As you can guess, this irritates the shit out of me. There is no need to yell at someone about some shit I don't even give one fuck about while you're holding up a line at some douchebag store like Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
It takes every inch of zen in me to keep from snatching that $500 phone out of your Starbucks-stained hand, smashing it against your face until the screen explodes, shoving it up your ass, and then asking, "Hi, how may I help you?". Damn rich people, stop being such assholes ALL the time. Give us common folk a break.
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment