Thursday, December 3, 2009

Damn I hate Emos

This has been going on for way too long now!! I thought it was just another stupid fucking fad that preteens would give up in a few years. But NOOOOO. They're everywhere. Crowding my mall, walking my streets in those 'skinny' jeans that really say, "Hey, I'm a complete vagina and you can easily rob me for my parents money that I keep in my Green Day wallet which is in my My Chemical Romance man purse.", and all up in my internetz. Fuck off kids. It's old now.

I really don't believe in living suicidal people. It's a fucking oxymoron so just prove me wrong emos and get rid of your whinny subculture. I have a plan: you bring the Kool-Aid and I'll bring the industrial-sized box of rat poison. Now that's what I call a party!!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. A friend and I were walking through Wal Mart a couple months ago and a bunch of "emos" were in there running around, laughing, joking, etc. We went right up next to them and I said "Dude, emos aren't supposed to be all happy and running around laughing and shit. They're supposed to be depressed and suicidal. EMO FAIL!" Poor kids looked at us like they wanted to cry ... or kill themselves. I couldn't tell which.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you agree mi amigo. Your my first follower so spread the word and lets get this thing going!!

    ReplyDelete