Friday, December 4, 2009

No "Special" Treatment

Here is a big FUCK YOU to you so-called "handicapped" drivers. Everyday it seems like I get stuck behind one of these symbols on a license plate while I'm on my way to work. While they're for people that are ACTUALLY disabled, they're used by old or fat assholes that think going 25 miles under the speed limit is "safe driving".
Then I seen something that made me even more furious at these wrinkled fucks. I was sitting in the parking lot at my job smoking a cigarette when I seen a half-armed man. That's right, half arms. Not like nubs though, actually half length arms with hands. Well my point is, I seen this guy get into his car. He had to reach into his pockets like he was trying to touch his knee just to get his keys so I could just imagined how this guy was going to drive a vehicle. That's when I noticed it. No fucking handicap plates. This man that obviously looks like he needs special treatment says, "Fuck that dude. I don't need that shit."
Here's to you Half-arm guy. Thanks for helping me prove that this symbol is now used as an excuse to be an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment